Thank you for enrolling with HomeLIfe Learning!
- All information about your enrollment can be found in the confirmation email that was sent to you immediately upon payment.
- Students are provided with a dashboard to access all of their courses and important websites. Instructions to access the student dashboard are in your confirmation email.
- Parents are provided with a dashboard to access their student’s grades and progress. Setting up your parent dashboard requires a code that can be found in your student’s dashboard settings.
- Additional details can be found in the below.
Logging in for Students
IT IS STANDARD TO WAIT AT LEAST TWO FULL DAYS FOR THE DASHBOARD TO BE CREATED.
To log in to your HomeLife Learning Student Dashboard, visit the HomeLife Learning website and click the Login banner, or you can go straight to the Resources tab and click “Login.”
Clicking the Login banner or going to Resources >> Login will load a blue page with a “Sign in with Google” button. Click “Sign in with Google,” and use the email address username and password below.
Usernames are formatted as: FLastnameXXXX@homelifelearning.com
Example: John Smith born 2002 – email@example.com
Click “My Courses” to access your student’s online courses. Courses will take up to 5 business days to be added onto your student’s account. Access to the dashboard does not guarantee access to “My Courses,” “My iTeach† Courses,” or “myK5 Courses.” Your student is welcome to use the other apps on the dashboard while they wait to access their courses.
When you click any app on the dashboard, you will be prompted to install the Classlink browser extension. This extension must be installed to use the online courses.
To use any of the apps on the dashboard you must install the Classlink browser extension. Your browser will prompt you to install this extension. Please follow the prompts on the screen and ensure that the extension is turned on. Your student cannot access their courses without this extension.
Helpful Tips for All Parents
To ensure that you receive all of our email updates, please add firstname.lastname@example.org to your contacts list! Since we are an online program, all pertinent announcements will be sent to you via email. You can also request to join our private Facebook support group exclusively for HomeLife Learning parents for access to anytime support from experienced users as well as members of our staff.
To access the parent portal, first sign in as your student and copy a parent code from their Student Settings. Then, visit parents.classlink.com/homelife to set up your parent portal.
- iTeach† and myK5 parents will be set up with a teacher account for the Bible-based courses. Information about logging in is in your confirmation email.
- myK5 math and reading lessons do not have an associated parent/teacher account. A program coach will communicate with you directly if there are topics that show a need for additional attention.
- Parent users of iTeach, myAssist, myAssist+, myTutor, and The Bridge must request an activation code in order to use the Edgenuity parent portal (optional). You may request this code by visiting our Live Chat.
Want to find this page again? Search “enrollment” in the search bar, or visit our FAQ page.